Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quick update!

I will be saying this for the entirety of my blogging life. I SUCK AT UPDATING.
anyway, I will just keep it short and sweet and make a list. Allright? ok.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
  • Wes lost his job
  • Nora is 20 lbs and 30 inches (tall girl!)
  • Wes is tattooing at a shop that isn't the best for walk-ins
  • Nora is cruising around EVERYTHING and trying to stand on her own
  • Nora is actually chewing and swallowing solid food (We are doing baby-led soilds so no purees or anything, she does it all her self. A post about this to come)
  • I am back nannying
  • I am loving Breast Education (lactation specific education)
  • I love reading articles about breastmilk. Who knew?!
  • Wes had 4 hours of dental work done last week to put in temporary top teeth. He doesn't really like them...The Dr. said the porcelain ones hes getting in a few weeks will be better. Hey, they are better than the damn flipper he was always messing with and INFINITELY better than no teeth (which he had for 7 months. poor guy)
  • Fritz had to have a tooth pulled last week. poor cat was drooling everywhere
  • Nora says, Mama, Mommy, Dada, Daddy, hi, whatsat (whats that), pretty, uh oh, puppy
  • Bills are tight, stress is high, love is abounding in our home.

2 comments:

B said...

you inspire me to be more positive in every day life...you are a phenomenal wife and an amazing mom!! I know Sassy couldn't be prouder!

Angelique said...

Good stuff and not so good stuff...but that sweet baby girl makes everyday a gift! It will all work out in the end and God will take care of y'all! xxoo